Type the main content for this list section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.
Born For This! Is an interactive women’s program that focuses on friendship and fellowship with some food and drink.
We start out with time for visiting and eating. We then have a presentation on a topic of our Catholic Faith; either video or audio, followed by discussion in a small group. This is a very friendly and good way to learn more about our Faith. Born For This! Seeks to continue to form women into the best they can be. This program runs fall through spring.
To register: https://tinyurl.com/SFWomens-Program or contact the St Francis office at Parish@stfranciscs.org. Please include your name, email, and phone number.
For more information, email Margaret Kinney, email@example.com
That Man Is You! is an interactive men's program combining the best research from science with the teachings of the Catholic faith and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive. By honestly addressing the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, That Man Is You! seeks to form men who will be capable of transforming homes and society.
- To view the flyer with more information about TMIY, click here
- To be directed to the TMIY website, click here
- To be directed to the St. Francis of Assisi TMIY website for registration, click here
- For more information, contact Keith Hessel at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
A new Marian Devotion Rosary Group will gather at St. Francis on Mondays from 6-7:30 PM. The group will gather at 6 PM in St. Francis Hall for a meal and discussion, then pray the rosary at 7 PM by the Tabernacle.
The purpose of this Marian Devotion group is three-fold:
• First, to become consecrated to Jesus through Mary
• Second, to increase devotion to Mary, our Mother.
• Third, to pray a powerful Rosary passionately, and fervently from the heart together as a Group
For more information, click here